What We Do
As placement agents, Capital 3PM’s senior management team have nearly two decades of industry experience in both alternative assets and real estate investment. This puts them in a position to provide consultancy services on a range of initiatives, to assist the institution and its management team in being successful.
Our reach is global, but with a specific focus on Europe, the Middle East and Asia. We offer boutique investment managers and asset managers the advantages of global distribution through a single channel. We represent fixed income and alternative strategy investment groups that have a requirement for capital introductions.
- We have a blend of both established and developing relationships with thousands of accredited institutional investors. We continuously update our proprietary database, which is currently made up of 400 plus global advisory businesses.
- Capital 3PM know the investment criteria and mandate of our investor network, this enables us to quickly determine the most suitable capital pool to access for each individual requirement. To date Capital 3PM has been 100% successful on both its debt and equity raising mandates.
Capital 3PM provides alternative investment managers with access to a deep and diverse pool of professional investors. These investors are looking to allocate into fixed income and asset backed loan note instruments.
We continue to seek new mandates that are in the alternative fixed income space. We are looking for non-market correlated sectors that will appeal to our investor network. If you are an Institution that has a capital raising requirement and could benefit from our global investor network, please contact us directly.
Our Extensive Investor Network:
- Family offices
- Private banks
- Asset managers
- Wealth management boutiques
- Funds of Funds
- Insurance companies
- Pension and retirement plans
- Foundations and endowments
- Sovereign wealth funds
- Consultants and other types of institutional investors
- Financial advisor networks across UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia, Africa and Latin America